Sponsor the Dash!
This exciting high profile event offers unique opportunities for businesses who wish to be involved in a project that places our children’s health & future wellbeing at the top of the class.
The country and the region have many challenges, but none more challenging than our battle with our children’s lack of physical activity.
- A fifth of 4-5 yr. olds are obese or overweight
- A third of 10-11 yr. olds are overweight or obese
- Over a third of 11–15 yr. olds are obese
- Data Source: Public Health England (Aug 2014).
New Research: As little as 17.5% of children are meeting the recommended daily 60 minutes of physical activity.
With the Government continuing to allow school heads to opt out of providing 2 hours per week of PE & Physical Activity for each child, the community has to step up to the plate and create the positive environment and platforms for physical activity to flourish as a choice of children and their families.
The Dash Represents a Fantastic Opportunity for Brands and Companies Who Want to be at the Forefront of the UK’s Battle Against Obesity and Inactivity – investment and support opportunity!
I’m sure we share a belief that more DASH like community interventions are needed to maintain a positive attitude towards sport and physical activity that encourage families to make healthy living choices.
Each organisational investment/support will be designed around the needs of the “investor/supporter” always making sure that the company and or organisation is provided with “a return” to their generosity.
Three tiered categories of support, starting with Title Sponsorship, then Official Partner followed by the Friends of the Dash; each association offers a unique opportunity for sponsors to receive brand exposure and interaction support within a local community audience.
2020 Rate Card:
Title Sponsor – £ TBA
Partner – £1500. per event
Friends of the Dash – £375.
We welcome any Sponsorship inquiry; we want to work closely with our Partners to ensure that they receive maximum benefit from their Dash association and experience. This can include:
Advertising banners (2m x 900mm) placed in strategic positions throughout the race environment;
- Frequent “PA” coverage;
- Sponsorship of Medal Ceremony;
- Branded flags along the event course;
- Branded athlete & volunteer T-Shirts
- Branded “give-aways”
- Your company logo on the official Dash! print material;
- Your company logo and a link from the Dash! website;
- Brand activation in around the populated event site(s) i.e. Durham Market Place & Palace Green, Hardwick Hall & Park in Sedgefield and Beamish Museum and The Park @ Eleven Arches (when used).
- Staff Volunteering Programme
We can tailor your sponsorship to suit each individual supporter. We are open to any ideas and suggestions you may have that would further enhance your brand awareness.
If you are interested in sponsoring the Dash! in any way, please contact Mark Blackbourne (07710083221) or School Sport Partnership Managers Emma Nichol at Durham or Sarah Price at Sedgefield office to see how you can help us and in return we help your business.